Cleveland Buddhist Temple
Zen Shin Sangha
1573 East 214th St.
Cleveland, Ohio 44117
|Click to contact via e-mail|
|The Cleveland Buddhist Temple, founded by Japanese-American Buddhists who resettled in the Cleveland area in 1943-44 after being released from World War II internment camps, established the oldest continually meeting Buddhist organization in Ohio. The organization was originally known as the Cleveland Young Buddhist Association and is now known as the Cleveland Buddhist Temple. Affiliated with the Buddhist Churches of America, the Temple serves the Jodo Shinshu Tradition of Buddhism. In 1979, the Temple under the direction of Sensei Koshin Ogui introduced the Zen Shin meditation practice in response to public wishes. The Temple welcomes all those wishing to study the teachings of the Buddha.|
Sorry, no comments yet for this center.
Help Improve This Site
|Please contribute! Not money, just comments.|